Monday, November 22, 2010

November Nasal News

It's November, which according to my calendar, means it's time to bore you with all of our many viruses and bacterial infections and bodily functions.

But I'm not going to do that, because, like I said:  boring.

If I was going to bore you with all that, it would go something like

blahblahbronchitisblahblahsinusinfectionblahblahstomachflublahblahpertussisscareblahblahmigraineblahblahpinkeyeBLAH.

But I'm not.

Instead, I'll bore you with the fact that, in between coughing fits, I've been doing some felting:



This a felted bangle.  Super quit to knit up, then I felted by hand and added the seed and bugle beads.  Thank you One More Skein for inspiration.

In between dry heaves, I knitted this little number:




Chunky wool, rescued from the thrift store, a made-up pattern, shoved some buttons through stitches.  Crocheted a shell pattern around the edges Then lined with jersey so not too scratchy.  These are all over Etsy and I wanted one.  Cozy!

Other than that, not much is new.  My oldest is still petulant, my youngest wakes at 3am every night like clockwork, my dog and husband snore in an alternating symphony of joyous exhalation, and we bought an entire box of frozen snickerdoodle batter for a school fundraiser.  Life is plentiful and good, in other words.

Achoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment